MapR Technologies’ Executives to Speak about Big Data, HBase and Hadoop at Upcoming April Conferences
March 25, 2014
MapR Technologies, Inc., the top-ranked distribution for Apache Hadoop, today announced it will present sessions about Big Data, HBase and Hadoop at upcoming events in April including: Big Data TechCon, Gartner Business Intelligence & Analytics Summit, and Apache Con.
Big Data TechCon
- When: Tuesday, April 1, 2014 at 8:30 AM
- Where: Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Cambridge, MA
- What: MapR Director of Education Services Sridhar Reddy and HBase and Hadoop Instructor Carol McDonald will present a tutorial workshop titled, “Thinking in HBase: Developing Big Data Solutions Using HBase.” The tutorial will explore real-world big data problems and discuss architectures, APIs and key parts of HBase for developing efficient big data applications to solve these problems.
Visit here for more information about Big Data TechCon.
Gartner Business Intelligence & Analytics Summit
- When: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 9:45 AM
- Where: The Venetian Resort Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, NV
- What: MapR Chief Marketing Officer Jack Norris will present a session titled, “Hadoop: Revolutionizing Analytics and Operations.” The session will look at the ways customers are using Hadoop today through details on initial uses and discuss how this new platform is providing organizations 10X performance at 1/10 the cost. MapR is a Silver sponsor and will be exhibiting in booth # 324 at the event.
Visit here for more information about the Gartner Business Intelligence & Analytics Summit.
- When: Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at 2:30 PM
- Where: Westin Denver Downtown, Denver, CO
- What: MapR Director of Product Management Neeraja Rentachintala will present a session titled, “Building Highly Flexible Query Engines – Highlights from the Apache Drill Project.” This session will delve into schema flexibility and performance and share with the audience the nuances and pitfalls of developing with Apache Drill.
Visit here for more information about ApacheCon.
About MapR Technologies
MapR Technologies is a visionary Silicon Valley software company and creator of the next-generation data platform for AI and analytics, with the scale and reliability required by enterprise-grade, mission-critical deployments. The MapR Data Platform delivers the power of dataware to accelerate data-driven innovation. Forward leaning companies such as Cisco, Philips, and Société Générale, are able to create new data-driven solutions to outperform the competition. Learn more: mapr.com.
MapR is a registered trademark of MapR Technologies, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other names and brands may be the property of others.