This page describes the online repositories and archives for MapR software.
- rpm and deb Repositories for MapR Core Software
- rpm and deb Repositories for Hadoop Ecosystem Tools
- Package Archive for All Releases of Hadoop Ecosystem Tools
- GitHub Repositories for Source Code
- Maven Repositories for Application Developers
- Other Scripts and Tools
- History of rpm and deb Repository URLs
deb Repositories for MapR Core Software
deb repositories for installing the MapR core software using Linux package management tools. For every release of the core MapR software, a repository is created for each supported platform.
For a list of the repositories for all MapR releases see section History of rpm and deb Repository URLs below.
deb Repositories for Hadoop Ecosystem Tools
deb repositories for installing Hadoop ecosystem tools, such as Cascading, Flume, HBase, HCatalog, Hive, Mahout, Oozie, Pig, Sqoop, and Whirr. At any given time, MapR's recommended versions of ecosystem tools that work with the latest version of MapR core software are available here.
These platform-specific repositories are hosted at two locations:
- http://package.mapr.com/releases/ecosystem-4.x (for MapR Version 4.x)
Package Archive for All Releases of Hadoop Ecosystem Tools
All of MapR's past and present releases of Hadoop ecosystem tools, such as HBase, Hive, and Oozie, are available at: http://package.mapr.com/releases/ecosystem-all/<platform>.
While this is not a repository,
deb files are archived here, and you can download and install them manually.
GitHub Repositories for Source Code
MapR releases the source code for Hadoop ecosystem components to GitHub, including all patches MapR has applied to the components. MapR's repos under GitHub include Cascading, Flume, HBase, HCatalog, Hive, Mahout, Oozie, Pig, Sqoop, and Whirr. Source code for all releases since March 2013 are available here. For details see Source Code for MapR Software or browse to http://github.com/mapr.
Maven Repositories for Application Developers
MapR hosts a Maven repository where application developers can download dependencies on MapR software or Hadoop ecosystem components. Maven artifacts for all releases since March 2013 are available here. For details see Maven Artifacts for MapR.
Other Scripts and Tools
Other MapR scripts and tools can be found in the following locations:
deb Repository URLs
The following list provides the paths to the repositories for current and past releases of the MapR Distribution for Apache Hadoop:
- Version 4.0.2
- Version 4.0.1
- Version 4.0.0-FCS
- Version 3.1.1
- Version 3.1.0
- Version 3.0.3
- Version 3.0.2
- Version 3.0.1
- Version 2.1.3
- Version 2.1.2
- Version 2.1.1
- Version 2.1
- Version 2.0.1
- Version 2.0.0
- Version 1.2.10
- Version 1.2.9
- Version 1.2.7
- Version 1.2.3
- Version 1.2.2
- Version 1.2.0
- Version 1.1.3
- Version 1.1.2 - Internal maintenance release
- Version 1.1.1
- Version 1.1.0
- http://package.mapr.com/releases/v1.1.0-sp0/mac/ (Mac client)
- http://package.mapr.com/releases/v1.1.0-sp0/redhat/ (Red Hat or CentOS)
- http://package.mapr.com/releases/v1.1.0-sp0/ubuntu/ (Ubuntu)
- Version 1.0.0
- http://package.mapr.com/releases/v1.0.0-sp0/redhat/ (Red Hat or CentOS)
- http://package.mapr.com/releases/v1.0.0-sp0/ubuntu/ (Ubuntu)