MapR 5.0 Documentation : Adding a License using the MapR Control System
- On a machine that is connected to the cluster and to the Internet, perform the following steps to open the MapR Control System and install the license:
- In a browser, view the MapR Control System by navigating to the node that is running the MapR Control System:
Your computer won't have an HTTPS certificate yet, so the browser will warn you that the connection is not trustworthy. You can ignore the warning this time.
- Log in to the MapR Control System as the administrative user you designated earlier.
Until a license is applied, the MapR Control System dashboard might show some nodes in the amber "degraded" state. Don't worry if not all nodes are green and "healthy" at this stage.
- In the navigation pane of the MapR Control System, expand the System Settings Views group and click Manage Licenses to display the MapR License Management dialog.
- Click Add Licenses via Web.
- If the cluster is already registered, the license is applied automatically. Otherwise, click OK to register the cluster on MapR.com and follow the instructions there.