To add a license:
On a machine that is connected to the cluster and to the Internet, perform the following steps to install the license:
- In a browser, view the MapR Control System by navigating to the node that is running the WebServer:
If the cluster does not have an HTTPS certificate yet, the browser will warn you that the connection is not trustworthy. You can ignore the warning this time.
- Log in to the MapR Control System as the administrative user.
- In the navigation pane of the MapR Control System, click Manage Licenses at the top right to display the MapR License Management dialog.
- Click Add Licenses via Web.
- If the cluster is already registered, the license is applied automatically. Otherwise, click OK to register the cluster on MapR.com and follow the instructions there.
- If the cluster is not yet registered, the message "Cluster not found" appears and the browser is redirected to a registration page.
- On the registration page, create an account and log in.
- On the Register Cluster page, choose the license to apply and click Register.
- When the message "Cluster Registered" appears, click Return to your MapR Cluster UI.