The sample application is located in the
Prerequisite for compiling and running this sample application
mapr-client package on the node where you will build the application. See Installing the
mapr-clientpackage for the steps. If the
mapr-core package is already installed, you do not need to install the
Compiling this sample application
To compile and run this sample application, read the instructions in the
README file in the
The sample application performs these operations:
- Set the log level and specify the log stream.
- Create a connection.
- Create a table.
- Create a client.
- Asynchronously put ten rows of one cell each.
- Asynchronously put two cells in a single row.
- Asynchronously put a second version in one column of one row
- Scan the entire table.
- Fetch a row that has two cells.
- Delete a specific version of a column in the row that was fetched.
- Fetch the same row as before.
- Destroy the client and the connection.