The alarm commands perform functions related to system alarms:
- alarm clear - clears one or more alarms
- alarm clearall - clears all alarms
- alarm config load - displays the email addresses to which alarm notifications are to be sent
- alarm config save - saves changes to the email addresses to which alarm notifications are to be sent
- alarm list - displays alarms on the cluster
- alarm names - displays all alarm names
- alarm raise - raises a specified alarm
Alarm Notification Fields
The following fields specify the configuration of alarm notifications.
The named alarm.
Specifies whether individual alarm notifications are sent to the default email address for the alarm type.
A custom email address for notifications about this alarm type. If specified, alarm notifications are sent to this email address, regardless of whether they are sent to the default email address
See Alarms Reference.
To see a history of alarms that have been raised, look at the file
/opt/mapr/logs/cldb.log on the master CLDB node. Example: