maprcli dump commands can be used to view key information about volumes, containers, storage pools, and MapR cluster services for debugging and troubleshooting.
- dump balancerinfo returns detailed information about the storage pools on a cluster. If there are any active container moves, the command returns information about the source and destination storage pools.
- dump balancermetrics returns a cumulative count of container moves and MB of data moved between storage pools.
- dump cldbnodes returns the IP address and port number of the CLDB nodes on the cluster.
- dump containers returns information about all offline containers in the cluster.
- dump containerinfo returns detailed information about one or more specified containers.
- dump replicationmanagerinfo returns information about volumes and the containers on those volumes including the nodes on which the containers have been replicated and the space allocated to each container.
- dump replicationmanagerqueueinfo returns information that enables you to identify containers that are under-replicated or over-replicated.
- dump rereplicationinfo returns information about the ongoing re-replication of replica containers including the destination IP address and port number, the ID number of the destination file server, and the ID number of the destination storage pool.
- dump rolebalancerinfo returns information about active replication role switches.
- dump rolebalancermetrics returns the cumulative number of times that the replication role balancer has switched the replication role of name containers and data containers on the cluster.
- dump volumeinfo returns information about volumes and the associated containers.
- dump volumenodes returns the IP address and port number of volume nodes.
- dump zkinfo returns the ZooKeeper znodes. This command is used by the mapr-support-collect.sh script to gather cluster diagnostics for troubleshooting.