With the proliferation in the number of channels used by consumers to research products and services, indicate likes and dislikes, and conduct commerce, delivering a tailored customer experience is of paramount importance. Recommendation engines help improve customer experience and on average deliver a 3-5% revenue uplift.* Marketing teams can use the Quick Start Solution built on MapR to deliver revenue uplift, reduce churn, and increase customer loyalty.
- Increase revenue: Higher upsell and cross-sell of products and services into adjacent segments with real-time personalized offers.
- Decrease churn: Reduced customer churn by anticipating customer actions and delivering the recommended next best action.
- Optimize Customer Lifetime Value: Maximize Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) at every point in the customer lifecycle.
Trial subscription of MapR Converged Data Platform Enterprise Premier for the duration of the quick-start.
3-10 weeks of engagement with MapR Professional Services Engineers and Data Scientists (Duration varies based upon the particular quick start.)
2 Academy Pro Subscriptions including Certification Exams.
The solution template includes workflows, parsers, and machine learning that help you deliver real-time, personalized products and services that incorporate customer behavior and preferences. Installation and configuration of the MapR cluster is included within the scope of this Quick Start Solution.
Key solution capabilities
- Cost-effective big data platform: Store and process large volumes of data from various customer touch points such as email, mobile and social channels.
- Contextual search and personalization: Integrate with search engines to provide contextual search and personalization.
- Machine learning algorithms: Deploy advanced machine-learning algorithms that help in real-time targeting of offers and services.
Recommendation Engine Template
Key MapR differentiators
- Data archival: The MapR Platform enables archival and storage of security event and other related log data going back several months and years.
- Data ingestion: Copying data to and from the MapR cluster is as simple as copying data to a standard file system using Direct Access NFS™.
- Scalability: MapR is the only platform that scales all the way to a trillion files without compromising performance.
- High performance: The MapR Platform was designed for high performance, with respect to both high throughput and low latency.
- Search and discovery: Indexing and search capabilities that integrate with MapR help aggregate various customer touchpoints and provide a user interface that delivers rich insight.
*Source: McKinsey Marketing Practice, June 2013
To learn more, read the Recommendation Engine Quick Start Solution Brief.
Talk to a Recommendation Engine Expert
Engage one of our subject matter experts to see how you can get started
See a Demo
Learn more about what’s in the Recommendation Engine Quick Start Solution
Practical Machine Learning: Innovations in Recommendation
Personalization – It’s Not Just for Hamburgers Anymore
Recommendation Systems on MapR